Want to Buy Want to buy a windshield

I am also looking for a windshield for my 2014 roadster. I like the idea do the sport screen, but My ignorance makes me not that picky. I mainly care about a quiet ride with no buffeting. Let me know if anyone has something for sale.
The Triumph Standard/Classic /Roadster factory ones all use the same Front End Fixing Kit A9738051 consisting of 4 chrome fork clamps.
Once fitted there are 4 bolts to remove or mount anyone of the four different factory screens types available.
1589954646054.png

Flyscreen - many colors available over the years.
FLY SCREEN - COLOUR COORDINATED A9748045 - ##
1589953975489.png

Sportscreen - basically a clear Fly screen
SPORTSCREEN A9748048
1589953992950.png

Summer screen - note 3x hole TT chrome strap smallest 'fullsize' screen
SUMMER SCREEN A9748040
1589954048049.png

Roadster screen - note 5 hole TT chrome strap
ROADSTER SCREEN A9748036
1589954096857.png

Last edited:
I am also looking for a windshield for my 2014 roadster. I like the idea do the sport screen, but My ignorance makes me not that picky. I mainly care about a quiet ride with no buffeting. Let me know if anyone has something for sale.
@CrzystghndKC may still have his available. Good price with fixing kit too.

IMG_20200327_121045.jpg
Lupe I can fix you up with a Roadster screen and the fixing kit if you need it for $300. I am in Kansas City MO. It's like brand new.

Amigo,
You really should add your location under your avatar.
Makes it much easier to understand and react to your posts.'
Just sayin' . . .
Regarding your post, I recommend the giant fly. I have it on both of my R3Rs because it works well enough for my decrepit neck and back on long cross country trips.
It also improves performance over the OEM shield. Note that I never had a buffeting issue with the OEM shield after 50,000 miles and tried the giant fly for performance and appearance reasons. It worked way better than expected and I shall not return to the OEM shield. Also note that I found the 7 Jurrock shield to be the best over the OEM or the Clearview replacements. I'd be willing to unload mine, but will NOT deal with the mail. So it sits collecting dust for over two years so far . . . :-}

Amigo,
You really should add your location under your avatar.
Makes it much easier to understand and react to your posts.'
Just sayin' . . .
Regarding your post, I recommend the giant fly. I have it on both of my R3Rs because it works well enough for my decrepit neck and back on long cross country trips.
It also improves performance over the OEM shield. Note that I never had a buffeting issue with the OEM shield after 50,000 miles and tried the giant fly for performance and appearance reasons. It worked way better than expected and I shall not return to the OEM shield. Also note that I found the 7 Jurrock shield to be the best over the OEM or the Clearview replacements. I'd be willing to unload mine, but will NOT deal with the mail. So it sits collecting dust for over two years so far . . . :-}
Which one are you looking to unload? Do you have the mounting bra keys and stuff?I am in Wenatchee. I'll fix the location thing if I ever figure out how. Thanks for the tip.

Which one are you looking to unload? Do you have the mounting bra keys and stuff?I am in Wenatchee. I'll fix the location thing if I ever figure out how. Thanks for the tip.
Haha..bra keys...brackets.

Kewl that you be a homey!
I have the OEM shield with a 7 Jurrock screen.
I also have a new in box fixing kit for it.
Would take $200 for the lot . . . if you are willing to come get???

Kewl that you be a homey!
I have the OEM shield with a 7 Jurrock screen.
I also have a new in box fixing kit for it.
Would take $200 for the lot . . . if you are willing to come get???
Well, I have no immediate plans to go that direction, but I get over there sometimes and know people that pass through that way now and then. It's almost $50 in gas and most of a day for a special trip. I'm thinking we could figure it out. I'm confused though being the newbie that I am. OEM shield seems obvious enough, but what is the 7 jurrock screen? Could you put it all in a box if I have UPS come pick it up?

Well, I have no immediate plans to go that direction, but I get over there sometimes and know people that pass through that way now and then. It's almost $50 in gas and most of a day for a special trip. I'm thinking we could figure it out. I'm confused though being the newbie that I am. OEM shield seems obvious enough, but what is the 7 jurrock screen? Could you put it all in a box if I have UPS come pick it up?

1590036079236.png

The XL Fly is from the UK and is fiberglass.
I found them on Rockes Patches whose owner is an R3 nut who started the FaceBook 'Rocket 3 Pilots Groups'. He now seems to leave most of it to his eBay site toyota6510 toyota6510 on eBay

1590037218216.png

GRP (fibreglass) fly screen in Black 19" tall can be fitted as is or re painted, comes with stainless steel laser cut brackets, powder coated black, black chrome bolts in with various washers.

1590038385088.png

1590038544635.png
1590038607066.png

1590038476710.png

GRP fly screen XL
Finished in black gloss gel polished.
Extra large, wider, taller than the stock flyscreen,.
The curved bulge in the center has been increased for more room to the key area.
Stainless steel laser cut brackets, powder coated in black,
Custom made bolts in black chrome, steel bolts, black nylon washers, stainless steel nuts.
Note: you will need a front end fixing kit to be able to fit this to your bike
Triumph part number is A9738051

1590036079236.png

The XL Fly is from the UK and is fiberglass.
I found them on Rockes Patches whose owner is an R3 nut who started the FaceBook 'Rocket 3 Pilots Groups'. He now seems to leave most of it to his eBay site toyota6510 toyota6510 on eBay

1590037218216.png

GRP (fibreglass) fly screen in Black 19" tall can be fitted as is or re painted, comes with stainless steel laser cut brackets, powder coated black, black chrome bolts in with various washers.

1590038385088.png

1590038544635.png
1590038607066.png

1590038476710.png

GRP fly screen XL
Finished in black gloss gel polished.
Extra large, wider, taller than the stock flyscreen,.
The curved bulge in the center has been increased for more room to the key area.
Stainless steel laser cut brackets, powder coated in black,
Custom made bolts in black chrome, steel bolts, black nylon washers, stainless steel nuts.
Note: you will need a front end fixing kit to be able to fit this to your bike
Triumph part number is A9738051
Great stuff, thanks! That's a ton of stuff on your handlebars, I like it.
I have a bunch more questions now. Can you PM me you phone number and I'll give you a call?

Last edited:
Back