You can watch the youtube reviews of the bike? Done that huh. Buy oil and filters for future changes? Cleaners?
Anticipation can be nice too, right?

Worse part is when told a certain time you will get it, and you don't. Brings prior wife to mind.😖
I’ve watched the utube videos, downloaded and read the owners manual (2x), have all the cleaners and oil I need, keeping up with the chores so the general (wife) doesn’t change my permission slip and shown all my buddies pictures of what I hope to come my way. Only thing left is to wait.

Everyone has heard this before, but that dealer told me 5 weeks ago, my new R3GT would be in in 2 weeks time. This wait is killing me. just needed to vent. I’ve been enjoying the heck out of this group and learning about the bike over this time, but time to deliver, Triumph!
Yours is taking longer because it's got that "Extra Special Something" only you will recognize.... worth every second! :thumbsup::cool:
-MIG

Gents, we're trying to make the guy feel good.... does that make him feel good????? :)

It does when he reads that I had to wait for 134 days (could have been a couple of weeks less if no covid19)...

Back