usb cable extension

sidecar,
i checked on your system online and i have some need for clarification. does the kit come with two transponders or just one? i would like to set up to send signals out to my detached garage via stationary pc. can i do that? thanks for the input on this....... and yes, i like what i see.:D

greg.

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. Our ISP feeds the Linksys G router and the PC and the laptop are networked tigether and I have a Broadcom wireless card in the laptop. This thing has Bluetooth but I never take it anywhere except the shop. I'm afraid to take the laptop with me anywhere. It has a Vista OS and it might crash if I power it down..........................:eek:

I guess that's better than the Gutway I had before. That caught on fire right on the desk while I was on this site.........That was a HOT post. I had to open the window and toss it out in the back yard and my Lab pissed on it to put it out.:)

by the way,

i've got a cable isp (cable one). just wondering how to utilize wire less with this format....... i guess i'll figure out the details later.

greg

Back