Urgently need to be reminded

Once we get Jamie into Mexico we can run him up George Bush's super highway up to Canada where he will be placed into the new identity program as a hockey coach... I hope you can slap a puck, buddy :eek:

Ouch

One evening, many years ago, I attended a fight ..........and a hockey game broke out! :eek:

Actually I really enjoy hockey but I miss the old days when there was more pure skating and less cheap shots. There's a strong possiblity that their some what cautious ways could have been the result of not wearing helmets (not even the goalie).

When the Kansas City Scouts were our NHL team back in the mid 70's, I ran with several of the guys and in the locker rooms they'd be SHARPENING THEIR STICKS before a game. I thought I'd walked in on a bunch of Lumber Jacks....... and I don't mean the "Monty Python" kind!

Ok, here's a question. I am going to put on the cat bypass pipe as soon as my bike is back on the road. As I have stated before, I have drilled my stock silencers and this has resulted in a nice, deep, but not too loud sound. Which tune should I go with? 20054? :confused:

wilber-t you are a man after my own heart.I listened to a crashed but startable Rocket w/cat-by-pass pipe and TOR's at my dealer and they were just too loud.I asked Dink if anyone had just put the by-pass pipe on,no and he wondered what tune Triumph would suggest.Did yours pop after you drilled them?I suspect your drilling may have acted like just the by-pass pipe.Interested to know:)

Back