Updated tune after Viking Crossover

I am sorry.
The tune on the website will be too lean with that.
I make my living tuning bikes. Part of my business is manufacturing crossover pipes and tuning them on my dyno.

But you can use the Tune-ECU Map as a basis and add 10-15 % fuel at wider throttle openings to already get a good result and be on the safe side.

Thanks for your reply.

An improvement over stock crossover will likely have smoothed out your existing HansO tune for TORS and K&Ns which was likely to be safely rich, so now a little leaner with improved flow and a good increase in power and due to better flow and ECU response limits it smooths it overall as well. A Great RESULT!
I need to know just where to go to find such a result. Stock 2011 R3T

Looked at Tune ECU and didn't find tune specifically for after adding the Y-Pipe to a machine already modded w/ filters and TORS. I went an looked at the video again and it didn't look like he made any changes after adding the Y-pipe.
I'm already running a derestricted tune from HansO for TORS and upgraded filters. I'm just asking if anyone changed tunes specifically to address the addition of a Y-pipe after already making the aforementioned upgrades.
In running that tune, what gas mileage change did you notice? Mine gets 33.5 stock.

Back