tuneboy question

Brian K

.040 Over
just got my tuneboy in the mail:D i am running a powercommander and jardines. i can load the 20050 modified tune in the trading tunes section and i will have the same stock tune with the secondaries open and speedo corrected so my powercommander wil still function the same? makes sense to me but i want to make sure...........

Brian, do you know what your base tune was prior to the PCIII install? Make sure it was the 20050 tune. I would make your own tune from the stock tune just to make sure there were no fueling changes. If you had the 20054 tune I can post the one Tom is using on his bike. If not one can easily be made. You can not only open the secondaries but copy the 3rd through 5th gear ignition maps to the 1st and 2nd gear maps. If you want I can make a tune for you.

BTW this is the set up Tom is running on his and it runs like a striped ape.

the tune in there now is the 20050. when i got the ecu serial # i saw that was the tune. i called the dealership who put in the pc3 and they confirmed that. if you would make up a tune for that i would put you on my christmas card list:D thanks

Pig9r said:
The Brian "Special-K" tune is in the Trading Tunes Forum in the Modified Tunes Thread.:D
loaded the tune and went for a ride. what a difference! thanks for the increased throttle response!!!

Brian K said:
the tune in there now is the 20050. when i got the ecu serial # i saw that was the tune. i called the dealership who put in the pc3 and they confirmed that. if you would make up a tune for that i would put you on my christmas card list:D thanks

As I'm going to install the Tuneboy next days...it hopefully will be delivered soon....just a stupid question: Where do I get the ECU serial# from? Any ideas?

:) Just took my Rocket out for it's initial run in after downloading the 20050_3 tune from Tuneboy....What a difference..throttle response...accurate speedometer for a change...no limiters in the first 3 gears ...I let the guys at my dealership take it for rides to verify what my seat of the pants dyno was telling me...Fastest Rocket they've driven to date...

Back