Welcome Sven. There are three groups of Rocket Captains on here. The old bike buys, the new bike guys and the like both guys. You know what a chit storm is?:laugh: Calling the old bike ugly might start one.:eek::D I was not in love with the old style at first but I bought one for the power of the motor. I grew to like it a lot and still have one modified to 203 hp. I do think the new model looks even better and am blessed to have both. Ride the new bike and let us know what you think.
Sorry if I bothered anyone having the old one. A good friend of mine bought it (rocket III roadster) two weaks ago. It is a bit pimped and looks quite nice to me.
The 'ugly' results from my personal opinion, III versions aren't my style.

The actual rocket 3 r under my bum is one of the most fascinating bikes I ever had.
Acceleration is a single WOW, winding roads are a pleasure, even when riding let's say the dynamic way.
The Avon Cobra is absolutely perfect, maximum inclination when driving - so both footrests were deflowered after the first 1500 km.
I simply love this bike!

Still missing the four cylinders sound - so I ordered a Ducati Streetfighter V4S in addition last week.
Hopefully I can get it end of july.

With these three bikes my compilation is complete - finally =)

Warm regards from germany
Sven

Back