Touring performance tires

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
Ok i can vouch the night dragons are great, i was running a 200 cobra and it was good also but you do have to hustle a 200 when riding hard, the 180 night dragon is radial and h speed rated it goes past that (tested) and handles great. i only run exedra max up front oem 150 as i have torture tested it and it holds the curves and is v rated and high weight rating so i wont be risking different tire up front i know it holds. Anyway night dragons are really special for well pushing the envelope, mileage is not a concern whatever it be it be, ive run commander 2, exedra max, cobra on rear and the night dragon is for handling (acting like a fool) just putting it out there for touring guys that sometimes forget to be responsible and not act like a hooligan :cautious:

Well, I don't have Night Dragons, Pirelli, on my Rocket but I do have them on my Harley Ultra, front and rear, and I LOVE them! My Harley was a 900 lb. slug on Dunlops but with the Night Dragons it has become a dream machine. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Attachments

• 3C4057E7-B057-40F1-9EAC-DC8570FBB8A7.png
    3C4057E7-B057-40F1-9EAC-DC8570FBB8A7.png
    333.6 KB · Views: 24
Back