a classic is a three pipe setup
a roadster is a two pipe setup.
personally i like the three pipe on mine but some like the two pipe and with a little fab work u might adapt two.

a classic is a three pipe setup
a roadster is a two pipe setup.
personally i like the three pipe on mine but some like the two pipe and with a little fab work u might adapt two.
Correct a noble offer from @Jason Jurgens but @GaryA you should contact @Turk who has a 2 pipe version of a cat free, improved flow, crossover for Roadster he has cleaned, buffed and re-painted black just waiting for a new home for $250 I believe.;):D

I may have a set for the Roadster for sale soon.
Mel if you are going with Pauls exhaust I would hang onto the TORs so you can put them back on when you sell the bike and use the good pipes on another bike or sell them seperatly, leaving upgrades on a bike bring in pennies on the dollar at the most.

Mel if you are going with Pauls exhaust I would hang onto the TORs so you can put them back on when you sell the bike and use the good pipes on another bike or sell them seperatly, leaving upgrades on a bike bring in pennies on the dollar at the most.
That makes good sense in every way, thanks. I am using Paul’s full system header and muffler.:thumbsup:

Back