Tool Deal Heads Up

DEcosse

If it's no Scottish it's CRAP!
Ride
Triumph Daytona (Custom)

fantik_driver.png

I bought this tool under a funding development program - paid $49.99 for it
(the Funding program was a good example of how NOT to do this - it was executed absolutely horribly; the product was about 5 months late and they reneged on everyone other than US based customers - the product itself however is very nice)

It has just been released on Amazon - $70 but has 40% off coupon right now! (that makes it $42, less than I paid for the starter price!!!)

I have been really impressed with it - has great torque, very nice screwdriver and the bits are NOT made of Cheese! :D

I have absolutely zero affiliation with the sellers - I think it is excellent value at $42, just wanted to pass along

Last edited:

sleeves

Nitrous
Ride
05 R3 Std

fantik_driver.png

I bought this tool under a funding development program - paid $49.99 for it
(the Funding program was a good example of how NOT to do this - it was executed absolutely horribly; the product was about 5 months late and they reneged on everyone other than US based customers - the product itself however is very nice)

It has just been released on Amazon - $70 but has 40% off coupon right now! (that makes it $42, less than I paid for the starter price!!!)

I have been really impressed with it - has great torque, very nice screwdriver and the bits are NOT made of Cheese! :D

I have absolutely zero affiliation with the sellers - I think it is excellent value at $42, just wanted to pass along
The old electrician at my work had a Bosch one of these. I thought it was a gimmicky toy...until i used it a few times. Then i always tried to pinch it🙂. Good tool much less hassle than drill or impact driver, easy to control and small.

DEcosse

Ride
Triumph Daytona (Custom)
Yes, I am well pleased with it - I would have used my cordless drill previously, this is now my go-to.
Incidentally, it is now -30% today

Jabo75

Eschew Obfuscation
Ride
2005 Rocket 3, 2010 Electraglide Ultra CVO
Yes, I am well pleased with it - I would have used my cordless drill previously, this is now my go-to.
Incidentally, it is now -30% today
Just bought one. Thanks. BTW, the black ones are 30% off. If you can stomach a blue one, they are 40% off. I like blue...

DEcosse

Ride
Triumph Daytona (Custom)
Good catch on the differing discount by colour @Jabo75
(the grey one was actually also 40% off the day before)
Hope you enjoy it!

Edit - looks like you can still get 40% off (although it may not be exactly 40 if they first deduct 30 then -10 off that -30 price)
Just need to check the box AND apply the additional coupon code
(I checked the blue one - just a straight -40 on that one)

Edit 2 - the Grey one is also back to straight -40% today (4/9/21)

fantik_driver_2.png

Last edited:

DEcosse

Ride
Triumph Daytona (Custom)
He who hesitates - WINS!
Now at 50% off (and last day apparently)
If you were on the fence, $35 is amazing value - and kinda pisses me off actually that I kick-start funded this thing at $49

Attachments

• fantik3.png
    fantik3.png
    661.3 KB · Views: 5
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock