smokit2

Supercharged
Ride
'05 R3 classic '11 R3T
K, I've been looking! Anyone find a decent tool bag that fits a classic and looks decent? I don't want to give up my rack. Nothing seems to fit over the horn cover('nother story) I like the looks of the Harley swing arm bag. The forks have been hell to get around so far. Yeah there's room in the saddle bags for everything including the kids but rooting for THAT allen gets frustrating after a while. mercy

That joke under the seat is good for a battery cover. What kind of factory tool kit doesn't even have the tool to get the wheel off. Is that saddleman a fork mount?

That joke under the seat is good for a battery cover. What kind of factory tool kit doesn't even have the tool to get the wheel off. Is that saddleman a fork mount?
To be honest with you i carry the tool pouch in my saddle bags only when i'm going on a long distance run,other wise my AMA card fits into my wallet.. The smallest 24 mm wrench to take off the wheel is 14" long. Triumph dealers are as scarce as hens teeth in my area,and i don't think i'd want to take the rear tire off on the road unless it was a BMW....;) I found a nice pouch the fits my Triumph windshield at my local Harley dealer . I love the Rocket but some things you need to improvise . Good luck..

Back