Azisbest

Turbocharged
Ride
2020 GT
For any newbies around here I just wanted to make you aware of Rocky Mountain ATV. They have the best prices I have found, prompt shipping, no hassle. For an example I ordered a Bridgestone 180/70/16 Exedra Max from Rocky Mountain for $145. My bike mechanic who buys $80,000 worth of tires a year from his vendor cant get them for that price (He even wanted a copy of my receipt so he could show his vendor.). Hope this heads up helps someone.

Just for what it's worth here in New Zealand I priced a set of tires and won't get any change out of $850.00 fitted.

Bridgestones front is $330.00.
The price you pay for a wide grin every time you ride.

For any newbies around here I just wanted to make you aware of Rocky Mountain ATV. They have the best prices I have found, prompt shipping, no hassle. For an example I ordered a Bridgestone 180/70/16 Exedra Max from Rocky Mountain for $145. My bike mechanic who buys $80,000 worth of tires a year from his vendor cant get them for that price (He even wanted a copy of my receipt so he could show his vendor.). Hope this heads up helps someone.

I bought an Excedra Max from Petes Superbike online store in Montreal for 136.00 USD with free shipping but I'm in Toronto.
Not sure but dont think there is duty between US and Canada but its worth a call to see if they can ship to US. In Canada they are the cheapest I found. Paid $132 for my Avon Cobra front.

Been using them 14 years.
Just put a new Exedra Max from them on 3 days ago in San Antonio.
Coincidently, today I drove by their business in Payson, UT.

I bought 3 x 240/55/16r Exedras from them a week or two ago but they cancelled the order and refunded me as they have stopped sending tires and heavy items international (obviously excluding Canada).:( Some here in Oz are sorely dissappointed now too!

It would have been Au$300 each with combined freight buying 3 but my local shop will supply, fit/balance for $377 each so not too upset.

Last year I got an new Exedra rear and a Metz front off an ex R3 owner for Au$300 combined - that was worth a :), even if the Metz front have a lousy rep.
My dealer only charged Au$45 to fit that rear then too.:)

Back