Time for a new rear tire, car tire or bike tire ?

Never noticed any "skip", Slip or Aquaplaning with a DS and I have been thru some really crappy weather, towing and with out trailer wet grip felt a lot better, on one very wet trip to the Phillip Island MotoGP I even passed some Sports Tourers Tip Toeing in the wet while going along a two lane sweeper.
But have had it happen with original Metz doing 110kmh hit a flow of water running across the road it spun-up gave me a pucker up moment, have no complaints with the Brigdy but have not had it in any extreme weather probably should have taken it up to Brisvegas QLD at start of month that weather would have been a real test

all this time I thought tire pressure was most important
It is Breeze, it is very important, makes a huge difference as to how they feel and needs to be expreimented with to find what suit each rider tyre combo for instance while Ruzz and I were running the same tyre, we were running different psi because our body weight difference.

For those masochists who are still following this thread, even though they have no interest,and not inclined to reading, please skip this post and read the next.

As I take a closer look at the roads here in sunny Florida, I see they are silk ribbons compared to the roads up north.
Five miles from my previous home there was a chronic subsidence patch. They would patch a 15 foot section every spring, repave a quarter mile every 3-5 years, been doing that for 30 years or more - no cure. it was on a 'S' section of road, not really a curve.
And this on an interstate. Route 219 N/S runs through five or more states, but mostly rides like a secondary, only a few places where it is limited access.
This is the heart of coal country, subsidence is common, curves and straightaways, patching from winter pot holes even more common.
Lots of coal trucks on the roads, some have to be posted to keep them off.
I know the roads enough to stay on the sweet spots, but with roads too narrow for a center line, can't always pick and choose.
I have to say I like the roads up there better, for pure fun, but it did chew up the tires. Even on cars. Ask the folks around Pittsburgh.
The CT/MCT is an 'all things considered' issue for me.
Which is better - Brand spanking new CT, or brand spanking new MCT (with the greasiness wore off), on smooth dry pavement?
I'll take the MCT.
But then, I don't have that choice.

I just noticed that blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah .. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. And blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
However, blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah… blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. So blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah.
Yes, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Well, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Or not.

finally read the thread (well i did skip a few)
do i stir the pot. sure
one of the riding conditions that has not been discussed is that if your driving in the rain (around here the payment gets dips where the tires run) and you hit puddles 2 inches deep does that ct tire give you traction or is it ds skating?

No issues with wet weather traction after nearly 40k miles on Darkside and I've ridden in some hellashish downpours.

Only wet weather scare was back when I had the Metzler front. It felt loose in heavy rain. No problems since going with the Dunlop D404 on front.

My creation!! It's alive !
image.jpg

Back