Thruxton R ownership from new covering 6.6 years and 10,000 miles

13k just to play. :laugh: You go boy.🤑 I don dare add up all my costs for biking. Hell I had a $900 pair of boots made just to match a bike. Does that count? I’m embracing my insanity.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
13k just to play. :laugh: You go boy.🤑 I don dare add up all my costs for biking. Hell I had a $900 pair of boots made just to match a bike. Does that count? I’m embracing m insanity.:thumbsup:
Yes sir it is clearly something a lot of us suffer with, but I'm determined to do as much as I can as long as I can.

I’ve spent as much as ever in the last year on bikes and boots. I don’t know how many more years of health and lust for life that I have so now is the time to enjoy. I see your enjoying life too.

I’ve spent as much as ever in the last year on bikes and boots. I don’t know how many more years of health and lust for life that I have so now is the time to enjoy. I see your enjoying life too.
Occasionally I'll look back and reflect but generally I am happy to keep making new memories . I'm in agreement that health isn't guaranteed and putting off your dreams isn't for me.

Back