Those attending Maggie Valley

Yep. Also, got a email from Daryl @Flipmeisters.com, he won't be back for another month, but will send as soon as he gets back. Still plenty of time

Have new brake pads front and back. Might switch out before Maggie Valley ride. If you get new pads don't forget the bed in procedure.

I'll have to ask my son to check the mileage on the tge rear Exedra Max. I recall installing it shortly before giving him my 07 Classic and then we replaced the front about two years ago.

If you think you might need new tyres--get them now
If you think you need new brake pads front and rear--- get them now
If you think you need an oil change --get it now
Getting close to a service --get it done now.

Do not wait until the last minute to get new tyres, get them as it gives you time to get them scrubbed in, same with your brakes give them time to get bedded in,the mountains are unforgiven on tyres and pads so please start getting your bike ready.
Go over your bike and check all you can check for tightness.
will see you all in a few months.

Got it done at Dink's. Took The Pillion on a 90 mile shake down cruise to bama and back. Waiting on a room to open up.

Alright Bob it will be like old times:D
Gabby called and set us up. Looking good! Which beast will you bring? Not the slow one I bet. :D Not that old red was slow. My old red got me another ticket last month. :mad: The last one I can use traffic school to get me off the points.:(:banghead:

For those of you who are doing this trip to MV...can you give us guys here way over in NZ an idea of what it involves?
I mean i know you all meet at Maggie Valley but i have a mental picture of bikes meeting at different pubs on the journey and slowly but surely the numbers build until finally a bunch of riders rock on in to the camp after a great ride from all parts of the country. Then you all have a blast swearing to do it again next year.Sounds like something for the bucket list!

Back