Thinking about a little more power. Exhaust Questions

There was a very noticable improvement on mine when I mounted TOR's, Ramair and a PCIII. That gave me 20hp at the back wheel, and it also changed the sound and character of the engine quite a bit. Overtaking on the open road was even easier after that, because of the engine revving free.

On a strictly limited budget, I think I would go just with Ramair, a cat delete pipe from Ebay, and TuneEcu. That should give one more hp than just TORs, and it might be cheaper as well. It needs a little fiddling and effort though, and a PC is required.

All I Know is my scooter feels, sounds and responds stronger with the mods I have done and I'm getting about 14km per litre over a ride with some calm bits and some not so calm bits during that ride...im happy!

Hey Guys. Still looking for a set of TORS for my Roadster! I've been trying to get in touch with 1olbull all weekend but no word. Hopefully he'll come back with a response! Anyone else have a set for consideration of that falls through?

@ricochet
Hey Amigo, I can not find my TORs! :(
Think I may have found one, but it looks like a OEM pipe.
The wife tends to noodle around in my garage trying to help and if she has tossed them . . .
I am VERY confused! I shall remain on the hunt . . .
HUGE APOLOGIES for all this crap!

Hey guys Im also desperate for a set of TORS (in line behind ricochet). Let me knkw if any exist.

Also ricochet, your solution to the shipping issue is have it shipped to a UPS Store on the US side. They charge 5 dollars a package per week and will be way cheaper for shipping.

Im in ottawa and have all my stuff delivered to Ogdensburg new york for the same reason.

Fair warning, have a bill of sale or customs will charge you hst on the online list value at the border.

Hey guys Im also desperate for a set of TORS (in line behind ricochet). Let me knkw if any exist.

Also ricochet, your solution to the shipping issue is have it shipped to a UPS Store on the US side. They charge 5 dollars a package per week and will be way cheaper for shipping.

Im in ottawa and have all my stuff delivered to Ogdensburg new york for the same reason.

Fair warning, have a bill of sale or customs will charge you hst on the online list value at the border.

Hey Blip,

There are none available, trust me I've looked. I spat out the money in the end, something like $700 CAD. Now that I have them installed, quite happy with them so far! I've only ridden the bike once since I've put them on though, the weather has been absolute crap for a few weeks after the **** ice storm.

I thought about having it shipped to the border but thats 2 hours each way and a tank a gas ETC... would of ended up costing the same in time and money, so I just bought it brand new from the Triumph Dealership, they gave me 10% off which was decent.

spend the money....they sell them new!!!

Back