The perfect riding suit.

Barbagris you can buy directly from the factory it is less than a half hour from my house I have been there many times you can buy off the rack or they will make you what ever you want l have a jacket I bought from them I can take a ride up there if you need any info

If you could find out the price for an off the shelf 2-pce DRAG SUIT - I'd be grateful. Then I know if it's out of reach or not.

I bought my current "Buell" Vanson Jacket and Pro-Perf Sportsrider Pants at the factory on a business trip.
Drove straight there from Boston - arrived jet lagged and a bit discombobulated. Staff were really chatty and mostly of Portuguese descent.
Sat me down with a nice strong coffee - then let me wander.
They gave me a pair of gloves and a couple of T-Shirts as a "Thank You".
If I was close - oh my - my cupboard would be full of their gear.

If the price is still too shocking these 2 piece from Oz are US$300 with free shipping to Australia, USA, Canada , UK NZ so should send for free to Spain as well if you contact them to purchase.

Probably still need to add your own pockets or wear a bumbag;):D:eek:

http://www.sharkleathers.com.au/faster-race-suit-2pc.html

wear a bumbag
Surely Aussie Leathers should have a nice big tummy pouch. Specially if it's Rooskin.

That seems a bit too cheap for GOOD leathers. There was a place not far from us that had "race" leathers that were that cheap. All made in Pakistan to a price. Terrible. They went out of business.

Your right, you get what you pay for or are prepared to pay for - the Kangaroo skin custom suits they sell as well are 3-4 times the price. Like most things though 3-4 x the price will often only be 20-50% better or last longer. In an off most well made stuff will still do the job. All you can do is read reviews of those who have tested them for purpose i.e. come off trackside and send items back if unhappy after arrival. If your lucky and reasonably close you can view them at their physical store.

Barbagris went to vanson today drag suit off the rack 1,390 US dollars l thought I took a pic of the suit to show you but I can't find it
Thanks - Much appreciated. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OUCH! - By the time it gets here (post, VAT and import duty) add 35% minimum. Almost cheaper to fly to the US. So I shall have to search a bit more. Grrrrrrrr. :banghead:

I live about 40 miles from the Vansons outlet It will only take about two years for the leather to break in;)
LEATHER HONEY. Takes about 23 months off the break in period. Esp the ProPerf leather. First hand experience. The outlet is stunning - Been there and got my "Buell" jacket for $500 cheaper (well under half price) because it had a dirty collar.

Last edited:
Back