Thanks for the insult?

wilbur-t

Top Fuel
A few days ago, some of the guys I work with and me were getting ready to leave work on our bikes. The wife of one of my co-workers walked over, looked at my bike and sneered, "You just have to be different, don't you!" She meant it as an insult, but I took it as a great compliment!:D

wilbur-t said:
some of the guys I work with and me were getting ready to leave work on our bikes. The wife of one of my co-workers walked over

Something does not quite jive in your descrip., Wilbur. What was she doing there in the first place ? Does she show up every evening? Where had she walked from? And does she get a ride back home every night? Was she tryin' to challenge her hubby's indifference? Was she trying to get alimony payments out of him?

Or is she desperately tryin' to score with you? :cool:

Last edited:
Something does not quite jive in your descrip., Wilbur. What was she doing there in the first place ? Does she show up every evening? Where had she walked from? And does she get a ride back home every night? Was she tryin' to challenge her hubby's indifference? Was she trying to get alimony payments out of him?

None of the above, Jamie. She spends almost as much time at the shop as her husband does, and she does come by almost every evening, usually with their 2 kids in tow. [Personally, I could find someplace better to hang out]

Or is she desperately tryin' to score with you? :cool:

Heaven forbid!:eek:

why worry over someone elses sniviling simply ask where's yours then walk away fu// um

why worry over someone elses sniviling simply ask where's yours then walk away

Well Grumpy, I can never seem to think of the witty things to say till later, so at the time I just said " That's right" and drove off.

Her Husband drives a 250 ninja, so maybe she was feeling a little cc envy?:confused:

Maybe her hubby has a small bike and a big/small dick!? And when she saw your bike she wasn't sure if you were suffering penis envy or had an elephant trunk tucked away down there!:rolleyes:

She was probably mad 'cause her ole man hit her up for a Rocket because you had one. She isn't one of those that waits around to grab his paycheck, is she? Then *****es when they are 5 minutes late. Those are the ones that kill me....

Back