Hey Zutt & Tino, I have the same one but black.
See here both sides.

3A348E4F-A274-4FFA-998E-06F62A6AF1A0.jpeg
68EF6E41-C312-4217-855C-5EA53A5A7861.jpeg

My bags are Hepco & Becker, just got them. They look to be a bit further away than the triumph ones.
@mikec i was looking at those and Givi too, how do you like 'em? They look better and appear not to be affected by exhaust. Did you install your exhaust?

I'm at my granddaughters birthday party, rode here and love the change in sound, not too much IMO.

Great combination brother... bike looks good! 👊🏻👍🏻😎

@mikec i was looking at those and Givi too, how do you like 'em? They look better and appear not to be affected by exhaust. Did you install your exhaust?

I'm at my granddaughters birthday party, rode here and love the change in sound, not too much IMO.

Great combination brother... bike looks good! 👊🏻👍🏻😎
Are those bags waterproof?

Yeah waterproof. I installed both those and the pipe yes.
Bit of fun getting the mounts bolted in to the underside - they go through the guard and bolt into the mounts for the backrest.
But now that they're on, they're really solid - I'd be happy putting in 2 or 3 times the recommended 3kg.

Yeah waterproof. I installed both those and the pipe yes.
Bit of fun getting the mounts bolted in to the underside - they go through the guard and bolt into the mounts for the backrest.
But now that they're on, they're really solid - I'd be happy putting in 2 or 3 times the recommended 3kg.
I was just on their site - looking at those and the top case same type [waterproof] and will switch over to these in the spring [side and top case] - for me, the key is 100% waterproof; what I have now is useless in the rain!

Naturally watertight! [top case]
100% waterproof [side cases]

I was just on their site - looking at those and the top case same type [waterproof] and will switch over to these in the spring [side and top case] - for me, the key is 100% waterproof; what I have now is useless in the rain!

Naturally watertight! [top case]
100% waterproof [side cases]
Can you fit the topbox to the Rocket?

After seeing the video with sparks... not just melt but lit them on fire..
Bike wasn't warmed up in any video yet and I'll have it dyno'd & tuned if I can find someone local to do it. I don't gas it like that when riding... well, not always 🤣

Wondering now if these thai pipes don't have an spark arrestor, ghost rider..

Just thinking, It kinda sucks that these pipes don't fit exactly and one has to grind a bolt, and then go to a dealer to fix another...etc despite the high premium.

It is a shame that no one out their makes a good quality product for these bikes. Not counting Zard, which is insanely expensive (i mean you would have to be completely insane or a billionaire to even consider it) plus they also have some sh!t quality control.
Leaves us with the Werks which sounds great but looks sh!t, and with this Thai exhaust which isn't an exact fit!
Where're the effin aftermarket for these bikes. This is why people buy HDs.
Just a thought.

Back