Thanks for the info.
It’s possible to tune out the popping on decel by adjusting the fuel in the map with TuneECU. I never had much luck with that. I had a Power Commander on a Rocket Classic with full Jardine exhaust. It popped like explosions. I eliminated this completely by adding fuel to the zero throttle column in the PC fuel map. You could use the Penner or DNK tune and if that doesn’t work on the popping, install a PCV for $350. That seems like a lot but popping can be really extreme and annoying. You could also get the PCV dyno tuned to optimize your fueling if necessary.

It’s possible to tune out the popping on decel by adjusting the fuel in the map with TuneECU. I never had much luck with that. I had a Power Commander on a Rocket Classic with full Jardine exhaust. It popped like explosions. I eliminated this completely by adding fuel to the zero throttle column in the PC fuel map. You could use the Penner or DNK tune and if that doesn’t work on the popping, install a PCV for $350. That seems like a lot but popping can be really extreme and annoying. You could also get the PCV dyno tuned to optimize your fueling if necessary.
Appreciate that useful information

This UK model is Ok too. But it seems to be that only 3 to 2 not 3 to 3
Those do look quite good. I like the looks of those more than the Werks exhaust. These look like they could do some damage to any kind of hard bags that might be installed. Might melt the Triumph bags...

Looking at purchasing the Bug Bike exhaust for my '21 R3, but wanted to hear from Tino or someone who rides with the stock bags how they ended up working out? I don't want to purchase and exhaust that is going to melt my bags. **** bags cost enough already. Anyone using this exhaust have any issues with it or other comments?

It sounds very similar to my Competition Werkes, but this one looks better. Looks like a lot more for the same money. Anybody want to buy a slightly used Competition Werkes exhaust? :)
What about performance? Any change? Is there any other contact info other than Facebook?
Thanks

What about performance? Any change? Is there any other contact info other than Facebook?
Thanks
The Bugbike pipes come completely open, no baffles. I noticed a loss of power in the lower rev range. But without baffles they are obscenely loud. Like, it hurts your ears to ride. And in the great nanny state of Australia, bound to earn you a defect from every cop you pass.
So i ordered some cheap baffles off eBay, and installed in the ends. Now it still sounds better and louder than stock, but not obnoxiously so. And the power has returned down low.
I’ve got the penner map on and it is way, way better than the stock map. Quicker throttle response everywhere, more top end power. It’s wicked!

He only seems to deal over Facebook messenger but it was quick and painless, he responds quickly, sends you photos of your pipes before shipping (he makes to order).

Back