Texas captains & snow

Yellow leathers....

Sunshine:

Stay tuned. I just might be able to find you a complete set of yellow leathers, jacket and pants and a jacket with a removable liner. I'll do some nose'in around. The snowmobile crowd loves leathers and Polaris team color is yellow. Let you know. If not, at least I found a jacket. 350 bucks is about on par for a good drum dyed leather jacket these days. At least for 350 bucks it should be top grain steerhide and not India bred water buffalo. If I fine a set, I'll pm you.

Flip, let me know what you find. But if you don't it won't be a all bad. I was bored at work today. With the info from your original message I found some great possibilties on one winter and several summer jackets. Also, I prowled around in two cycle mags I brought to work and looked up lots of the advertisers in those mags. I found a mesh yellow with silver under the arms from First Gear for less than $130. But there was an Icon one with yellow and white I really liked for around $250. I am so glad you got me looking again today. I had given up. Thanks again. But let me know what you find on that complete set. My birthday isn't until June so I have time before I have to let the Honey Bear know what I want.

Back