canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
I herd people putting in Supper Chargers and Tubos or Nev Cams or Carpenter Kit.
Has any one ever put a dual Supper Charger? Is it possible.
I just symmetrical, yes it drive me crazy, just thought I’ll ask.
I was at the motorcycle show and seen a Harley that was all done up and it had a dual supper charger did it ever look cool.

I guess I’ll assume since no one has said anything it’s inposible to do, oh well just thought I would ask.
Just thought with tubing to the crank case you can do the supper charger, that you can also connect to other side with tubing to have a dual supper charger, just thought that would be cool if possible

Really no need you can just use a different unit depending on rpm input and boost requirement. They even have a two speed supercharger now.

Really no need you can just use a different unit depending on rpm input and boost requirement. They even have a two speed supercharger now.

While you don't need to, you can do anything (nearly) if you have deep enough pockets to keep pulling money out of. ;)

bob

Besides fitting one on the clutch side would be hard. Then your straining the crank with two pulleys. I think you would be better off running one a raising you compression some. If your trying to turn your rocket into a boss hoser :) ya might as well just go buy one

That funny, yes I was going to buy the new 2018 Boss Boss there not much bigger the the Rocket small frame stream line gas tank and a radiator a lot smaller.
But no one here in Ontario want to insure it or those that do like $4,000 for insurance lol

Back