What battery chargers (not tenders) are you guys using???

Old N' Grumpy

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Triumph R3R & 2005 Harley FatBoy
My “other” bike has a dead battery. I jump started it and road it for a while figuring it would charge but it died before I could get home. My understanding is a dead battery cannot be brought back by a tender but must be charged first to then maintain it. I thought it would be a good idea to have a charger even if it’s not the problem. I realize it could be the stator.

Some vehicles the chargingis controled by ecu or the fact when it starts it doesnt have enough wolts to charge and will die.
Sometimes they come back and sometimes don't.
I just use the shops charger which usually starts off with a few amps then goes up to20 then to 30. I would venture to say the older the batt more likely not to come back to life.
I have charged the rocket with the 2-10 amp charger but it takes several hours.

BatteryMINDer Model 128CEC1 for my Brides Challenger (which is a charger/maintainer and I've had my Exide on wheels since the 90's (with Slow/Fast charge and Boost). The BatteryMINDer was money well spent. Okay... the Exide was too since I still have it... :D
-MIG

Screenshot_20210322-191922_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I've had the same tender for a while after this winter the 🚀 was dead dead dead so I got this one bove she was charged back up in a week just set it to AGM and it did the rest then went into maintain mode

Last edited:
Back