Summer arrives in the Uk just in time for ...

Great looking bike - looking forward to getting out on mine - but as Nat said - the weather gods are threatening lousy weather again.

Great looking bike - looking forward to getting out on mine - but as Nat said - the weather gods are threatening lousy weather again.
It's @barbagris fault , he's coming to visit and bringing snow with him . The shops have started to board up their windows and the pubs all have photos of him on the doors !

20180422_163514.jpg Summer is coming. first day ride still ice on the lakes. Exhaust will be changed soon

and the pubs all have photos of him on the doors !
Well only the very posh ones (And there baint be many of them). The lure of the Highway-man still endures in the backwaters of Wessex. There's many a publicans daughter who will be drawn to the Sirens Song. I will, however (in the finest traditions of the smuggler) ensure that that honest god fearing folk are given fair warning of my advance - thus allowing them to fit headphones to their animals - 'tis spring and we don't need stillborn lambs. And there is the lure of Spanish Gold m'hearties.

Last edited:
Them tiny pipes are hot :confused: try the sidewinder then talk about hot:D

Good looking bike RacerX, do you have any clearance issues with the rear master cylinder? Reason for asking is I picked up a Zard exhaust on eBay but was obviously designed for the more rearward mounted footrest rails.
Can anyone tell me how many footrest positions there have been on a Rocket and if and when they were changed? Mines a 2004 standard.

Back