Suggestions Very Welcome

I have used the bottom of my engine as a fulcrum for turning my 2005 Rocket for the last eleven years without a problem. when I ride my Rocket into my shed I have to turn it 180deg to get it back out.:D now 2010 and on watch out for the ABS unit under the bike.

I have used the bottom of my engine as a fulcrum for turning my 2005 Rocket for the last eleven years without a problem. when I ride my Rocket into my shed I have to turn it 180deg to get it back out.:D now 2010 and on watch out for the ABS unit under the bike.

ABS, I am guessing I do not have that on my 2006 Classic and happily so because I am not an ABS fan and rarely have a need for it because I do not ride in the rain or tail gate people or ride on gravel, etc. The pulsating brakes I have heard many complaints about from fellow bikers would not be a warm and fuzzy feeling for me. Thanks for the heads-up on ABS under the bike........but hey, for those of you who swear by ABS I get it......I just do not want it......I didn't want a microwave oven for about 20 years after they came on the market either. :)

Hey Rockon and welcome to the forum from Alabama! Sorry I am late to your thread. Look forward to seeing some pics as you make the bike your own. Have fun! :D

Back