I kind of like the pooch also does he ride? I am thinking of aquireing a riding buddy anyone know of a fearless dog that is small enough to ride in a tank bag incase some lady would want the back seat not that I would want her on the tank but you know thats too distracting!
**** I have a rather large collection myself pipes,cat, leather bags, extra classic tins, classic seat, extra engine/trans minus the pistons which Wayne is ceramic coating for me, cylinder liners 3, a full set of throttle bodies. And lord knows what else. Maybe when I retire I can open a used Triumph parts store or hell after a while I might be able to piece a whole bike together!!!!

Hey Jamie hows the beast running!!!!!!

Dave, I'll have to visit your place and get some lessons on how to keep a really clean workshop...looks a lot better that the current state of my "motorcycle" shed at home.

Looking at all of that stuff reminds me that I still have some Gold Wing stuff lying around:

Two front cowling covers (original/new...had chrome version installed when purchased both Gold Wings previously owned)
Muffler end caps (round....see photos of in photo album)
Rainproof seat cover
lots of crush washers and the push pin fasteners for the fairing pieces
two oil filters/new
Front rim (new)
Rear rim and tire (new)

and from the Rocket:
Classic touring seat (original)
Chrome side pieces below seat on rear fender (beetle bags came with their own)
Front dresser bars (original Triumph type/slightly used)
Kuryakin Highway pegs (used on Key West trip till new Triumph version finally came in)
Windscreen (original)
Horn (original)
Oil tank inset (original)

By the way Dave...cute dog...I'd ask how much but I'm a cat person.

Dennis

82 dtg Dubai
83 dtg Home

If any one has any of the aluminum bits laying around that they would care to get rid of, PM me. I'm looking to do some polishing on the Rocket, but as I'm unemployed and probably going to wind up losing mine, I don't want to polish it. I'm thinking maybe wheels, rotors, forks, triple trees, switch housings, bar-end weights or even if it's not from a Rocket, if you've got it laying around and want it to go, I'll take it. On my polishing I'm running an exchange for parts that I have on hand to reduce the down time for the guys that want the parts. I am only doing parts on an exchange basis or polishing your parts, there is nothing for sale other than polishing. Check out my website to see the quality of my work.
Thanks for letting me hawk my wares.
CAD

My we have been busy this winter haven't we Dave. The only difference for me is that my list is doubled.:eek: 2 Stock bar end weights, stock shocks, 2 full cats, no dogs :D etc. I tend to leave mine pretty much stock but I can dream and do like to see how guys like to alter a perfectly good platform.

Ohh, that reminds me, I've got a slightly used ex-wife you can just take up payments on if anyone wants her. I've got a pic somewhere of it. Ah here it is, I took this at a party we went to, just before she left me.

Yeah, but mine is a mixture of Harley AND Triumph goodies. There's probably more, but without looking I know I have...

Harley stuff:

- Mirrors
- Horn
- Turn signal lenses and bulbs
- Timer cover

Triumph stuff:

- seat
- pipes (from '05 Speedmaster that I don't even own anymore)
- Handlebar risers
- Windshield blade

I have a ton of parts laying around also. With the two HD's and my Trophy I have more stuff I will never use than stuff I really need. Just can't seem to get rid of any of it and can't find a place to put them.

Back