Now that I have my 2011 roadster it was finally time to strip my old faithfull bike before I sell it, I took everything off except the handlebar risers and the triple K&Ns to much trouble better just leaving them.

Time to part with a bunch of stuff a wee list more might follow

Maddog exhaust pipes(these are slip on pipes and look and sound great on the Rocket111
Cat bypass pipe get rid off that cat conv
Genuine Triumph summer screen used one day
Clearview tall screen with vent plus fixing kit
Progressive 440 shocks these are 11.5" for us short legs
sisssybar/seat or what ever you want to call it

I will come up with some prices but this is not a garage sale:D
Now and read carefully I will be bringing two bikes to Maggie Valley so as I will have my van anyone attending the RAA meet at MV will be at the top of the list if you want to buy any of my goodies, that way I do not have to deal with shipping.
But if not all spoken for I will put it out to the general membership

I'm interested in bypass and exhaust...

Okay Maddog exhaust pipes Fred being such an exhaust whore as he is has first right of refusel

440 Progressive shocks these are lowered to 11.5" has medium springs on them but I will throw in heavy springs also $240!00 these have a lifetime warranty from progressive

Triumph summer sheild(Scott-Warp has first right of refusal
The screen is set up for the three hole kit

Windvest tall screen with hardware $175.00

Exhaust covers $30.00

Bypass pipe not for Roadsters $100.00

K$N under seat air filter $25.00

As said before riders attending the RAA meet at MV will come first but let me know if you are interested so I can bring them with me
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1

I am interested in the windscreen. I'm guessing this is the stock Triumph hardware with an aftermarket screen? I really don't need the fork clamps but will take em if it does not lower price. I have the OEM flyscreen. I'm across the state.

Okay Maddog exhaust pipes Fred being such an exhaust whore as he is has first right of refusel

440 Progressive shocks these are lowered to 11.5" has medium springs on them but I will throw in heavy springs also $240!00 these have a lifetime warranty from progressive

Triumph summer sheild(Scott-Warp has first right of refusal
The screen is set up for the three hole kit

Exhaust covers $30.00

Bypass pipe not for Roadsters $100.00

K$N under seat air filter $25.00

As said before riders attending the RAA meet at MV will come first but let me know if you are interested so I can bring them with me
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I'll take the cat bypass...

I am in on the summer screen. Doe sit have the frame hardware or is it just the screen. Not that it matters just curious :) Oh and let me know what your price is.

I am in on the summer screen. Doe sit have the frame hardware or is it just the screen. Not that it matters just curious :) Oh and let me know what your price is.

Last pic "jpeg attachment" seems to show the summer screen without hardware. The OEM hardware seems to have been used with the aftermarket screen. He could easily swap the OEM hardware back and forth.

I'm unsure what exact aftermarket screen he has since he stated two different makes in the posts. I need a clear screen with hardware to swap with my OEM flyscreen. I already have the fork mounts.

Last pic "jpeg attachment" seems to show the summer screen without hardware. The OEM hardware seems to have been used with the aftermarket screen. He could easily swap the OEM hardware back and forth.

I'm unsure what exact aftermarket screen he has since he stated two different makes in the posts. I need a clear screen with hardware to swap with my OEM flyscreen. I already have the fork mounts.
Did not see that thanks, I do not really need the hardware anyway shield is fine as I have one already just acquiring replacement parts :D

I break stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys it is the clearview and if I remember correctly it is 26", the clearview has the hardware minus one bolt for one of the clamps(cannot find it but easy to get at lowes or ace) the summer screen is just the bare screen and Scott I will see you at MV where we can run naked through the hills talking price:roll:
John as you live close by I will keep the cat bypass for you just let me know when we can hook up(are you going to barbers?)
Busaboy if no one going to MV wants the screen you can have it I will give them till I get back from Barbers on sunday.

After Armageddon, I'll be able to trade them for food and toilet paper :)

well same story here I receive my 2013 on the 20 of october, and start wrenching right after .I will have my 2006 standard for sale as soon as I get it back to factory level
I am looking at selling the old john deere special with the upgrade kit ramair intake fly screen and a few extra bits the first $4500 WILL GET IT 40 000miles 150 hp at the rear wheel 151 lbs of torque tuned by nels byersdorf in woodinville in september this year
I might even deliver it for gas and lodging

There is a chap in Georgia looking for an RIII in that price range. I'm not sure what would be required to change the speedometer from Roman Catholic to Church of England though.

Back