Want to Buy Stock foot pegs

I am not sure of the exact clearance and what else needs to be done but I do know the hole size is different
All I need is the pegs really. If I could take the pegs off these rails and use them on my bike wouldn't that work.

Thanks. If and when he gives me a price I will see if I want to take that gamble.
Hey @Mittzy and Igy612 - I have no idea what to ask for these parts, tried looking up what a replacement would cost, but couldn't find it easily. I think because they are basically unused (I changed out to forward controls before the 500-mile service, that 65% of retail would be acceptable, plus shipping. If you know what these cost new or can find out easily that would be great - I'll leave it to you two to fight out who gets what. IMG_0270.JPG IMG_0271.JPG IMG_0272.JPG

Mittzy was never buying, just advising the parts wouldn't fit w/o modification. You need to work out an asking price yourself or ask for an offer. I do not know anyone who would find the retail price for you and then make an offer of 65% RRP. Too much like offering a knife to cut their own throat!;):D:roll::roll:.

Seriously it isn't hard to find retail prices, have a look at dealers or big bike parts seller's websites. Many have parts diagrams with part numbers and prices on their websites. e.g. Cal Moto Triumph Parts, Bike Bandit etc.

I cannot see someone paying 65% of new retail for a part they have to modify and that may then break because of it. I know I would not like my considerable weight to snap a peg off and likely crash because of it. And there is no chance he would buy the engine bars as well as they won't fit his bike and work with his existing gear and rear brake levers.

There are others in the Classifieds 'Want to buy' threads who are after used Roadster pegs though and if they are 'as new' and they do not have to modify to use, they should offer a fair price.

TW
Mittzy was never buying, just advising the parts wouldn't fit w/o modification. You need to work out an asking price yourself or ask for an offer. I do not know anyone who would find the retail price for you and then make an offer of 65% RRP. Too much like offering a knife to cut their own throat!;):D:roll::roll:.

Seriously it isn't hard to find retail prices, have a look at dealers or big bike parts seller's websites. Many have parts diagrams with part numbers and prices on their websites. e.g. Cal Moto Triumph Parts, Bike Bandit etc.

I cannot see someone paying 65% of new retail for a part they have to modify and that may then break because of it. I know I would not like my considerable weight to snap a peg off and likely crash because of it. And there is no chance he would buy the engine bars as well as they won't fit his bike and work with his existing gear and rear brake levers.

There are others in the Classifieds 'Want to buy' threads who are after used Roadster pegs though and if they are 'as new' and they do not have to modify to use, they should offer a fair price.
I'm not needing to sell these parts - they are sitting in my garage. I offered because he looked like he needed them...and BTW Mittzy is interested - I'm not that interested in doing the legwork as far as pricing - thanks for the opinion though

There are others in the Classifieds 'Want to buy' threads who are after used Roadster pegs though and if they are 'as new' and they do not have to modify to use, they should offer a fair price.[/QUOTE
TW
I'm not needing to sell these parts - they are sitting in my garage. I offered because he looked like he needed them...and BTW Mittzy is interested - I'm not that interested in doing the legwork as far as pricing - thanks for the opinion though
i appreciate you listiting them. I really do need one it's a pain to ride with the right leg always on the hwy peg. But from doing research on price it's gonna be too much for me to gamble on the fitment. I might could make them work but I don't want to fabricate too much. Thanks though. And I appreciate your info mittzy.

i appreciate you listiting them. I really do need one it's a pain to ride with the right leg always on the hwy peg. But from doing research on price it's gonna be too much for me to gamble on the fitment. I might could make them work but I don't want to fabricate too much. Thanks though. And I appreciate your info mittzy.
Ok - good luck finding them....right foot on the Highway peg all the time, that's just a little awkward!

Back