Want to Buy Stock foot pegs

Igy612

Had to lay my bike down to avoid a car the suddenly stopped in front of me and broke one off. Looking for stock if at all possible. Or if anyone has a wrecked bike I just need one side. Thanks

Had to lay my bike down to avoid a car the suddenly stopped in front of me and broke one off. Looking for stock if at all possible. Or if anyone has a wrecked bike I just need one side. Thanks
I have both my stock pegs - I installed forward controls - they are off a 2016 R3R - don't know for sure if they will fit yours??

I have both my stock pegs - I installed forward controls - they are off a 2016 R3R - don't know for sure if they will fit yours??
I think they will. Do you have a pic to make sure? Also how much would you want for them?

IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
I think they will. Do you have a pic to make sure? Also how much would you want for them?

i think the brackets are different but the pegs themselves should still work the more I look at them. You wouldn't want to just get rid of the pegs would you?

the black roadster rails and pegs will not be a straight fit up.
Whilst the rails will bolt up fine the pegs are in the wrong place for the linkages etc.
The foot pegs have smaller mounting holes and would require modification that my weaken the peg.

the black roadster rails and pegs will not be a straight fit up.
Whilst the rails will bolt up fine the pegs are in the wrong place for the linkages etc.
The foot pegs have smaller mounting holes and would require modification that my weaken the peg.
So you wouldn't recommend getting them and boring the hole out a touch?

Back