don't tell the dealer you have taken the motor apart they might just get you another one there just under 100 bucks according to Wayne Tripp. He just ordered one.

warp9.9 said:
don't tell the dealer you have taken the motor apart they might just get you another one there just under 100 bucks according to Wayne Tripp. He just ordered one.
+1 !! yeah smart thinking, never tell the dealer anything incriminating :lol:

Thanks guys for all the input mybe one day I will get a tune boy but realy I just want to ride without any problems I have a friend with a 2002 1600 roadstar all he has done to his bike since new is change oil and one drive belt gas and a few tires thats wat I want.

From what I've seen with a couple of friends bikes, the Rockets NEED Tuneboy ( or possibly PC3 but I don't know the ins & outs of the PC)to run properly. The aftermarket Triumph tunes the dealers put in arn't a patch on what can be loaded in, & the bikes run so much smoother with Tuneboy. Stuff like stepper motors can be corrected if the idle is running high, etc,etc.
Ive set up 4 rockets & a Triumph Scrambler with tuneboy so far.

+1 :lol: :lol: my bike runs like i kitten on idle after the tuning with Tuneboy,
by the way Axel are you Norwegian ? ( Axel is also a Norwegian name)Just wondering since I'm Norwegian :lol:

Back