Stebel Nautilus Horn

This is where I installed mine with a little mod the the bracket holding the old horn. Been there 3 seasons, has not moved & scares the hell out of other drivers not expecting this from a bike.
DSCF0667.JPG
DSCF0669.JPG

This is where I installed mine with a little mod the the bracket holding the old horn. Been there 3 seasons, has not moved & scares the hell out of other drivers not expecting this from a bike.
DSCF0667.JPG
DSCF0669.JPG

Have you ever had any concerns with a bump hard enough to compress the shocks to the point where the horn contacts the front fender?
-MIG

Have you ever had any concerns with a bump hard enough to compress the shocks to the point where the horn contacts the front fender?
-MIG

With a bump like that ldont think u would worry about horn fender u would b worried about how high your a$$ would be launched in the air when the rear tire hit the bump lol

-MIG

Now that you mentioned it I went and checked the fender and there are no mark where it might have hit. It doesn't hang down much lower than the original horn. I don't think I've ever hit a bump where the suspension was fully compressed. Usually alway ride solo.

Back