Spy shots new rocket

Just a thought...isn’t it usual to disguise these pre launch models when on road tests...maybe that hideous rear end is a disguise...it really is a completely jumbled up lack of identity design...I can’t believe this is how it’ll look...three or four years from launch this will look so old...like all designer orgasms do...
I think really they are making a Scrambler version

....Hang on a minute here...were we or were we not all HOPING that Triumph didn't discontinue the Rocket????
Well..it seems to me that they have come to the party and continued it!...I for one can't bloody wait to see it (them) cos i'm sure there will be different models to attract a wide range of riders.
Ok it might not be the same Rocket we all love and ride but dont you think if they had just carried on with the same bike they must just have lost a big chunk of the market? After all, the Rocket has not been their best seller has it?...so, they up their game and try a new generation 2 bike. I say bloody good on them!..I guess in the end , if you dont like the bike you will buy something else or keep the one you have...nothing wrong with that... but i say just wait till it hits the floor before you run it into the ground...you may very well change your minds! GEEEZZUZ BOYS!!!

I know. Usually I hope Triumph execs are reading and take note of what is said on here. Thankfully they don’t seem to have taken too much notice of all the whining and complaining that’s going on - or at least it’s too late to matter.
It sort of happened with the Roadster too when they had the audacity to introduce ABS, a gear indicator and a fuel gauge.

True....i know when i bought my Roadster new two years ago now, Triumph asked me online to complete a survey on my thoughts of the new bike and what if any improvements i would like to see...I gladly did that and so would have every other new bike buyer no doubt. To me, they have listened and done a lot of improvements in order to satisfy or at least meet buyers needs and likes.
If i was building a bike to put out there, i too would want to know what the riders want.
We are going to see some beautiful additions to this new bike i bet!
The 22nd of this month is the release date of some awesome ideas from Triumph...i wait in anticipation...surely i'm not the only one???

229C7130-5A31-49DD-A9F5-1284F1D0FCC4.jpeg
Well I’m not gonna lie, I’m interested!!!!
The new ROCKET looks exciting lots of nice goodies on that bad boy IM sure the finished product is going to look good so all the whiners have to wait and see before they bash the new beast

Just a thought...isn’t it usual to disguise these pre launch models when on road tests...maybe that hideous rear end is a disguise...it really is a completely jumbled up lack of identity design...I can’t believe this is how it’ll look...three or four years from launch this will look so old...like all designer orgasms do...
WELL DOG NUTS they are trying to disguise the new bike so Im sure the production model will look great

Last edited:
Back