In the spirit of R&D - I have ordered one of these to see if it can be adapted. I like the pretty colours! - Bite me!.

30Euros. What's to lose?.

I too would be interested to know if this would fit and could be made to work. The oem clocks are so far away and rather small in size - my poor old eyes cannot read them very well these days!! Already had one trip past a speed camera at 90+

I know , but my understanding is that this would fit from 2010 and later, i have also sseen errors in part list.
I got the ones whit silver lower part (from 04-06) and the black ones from (06-09) i think, they will be plug an play

Last edited:
Yes looking sweet, but can you make it fit? and look good?
Can a bear **** in the forest? - I know Wayne Tripp was using the (non pirated) KOSO - so this should be a no brainier.

I too would be interested to know if this would fit and could be made to work. The oem clocks are so far away and rather small in size - my poor old eyes cannot read them very well these days!! Already had one trip past a speed camera at 90+
It wont be THAT much different in size. BUT! - Does thee want a needle type thingie or digits?

I can also offer the concept of coloured lights to indicate speed - say - in 10mph increments. I have said device fitted and it's basically what I use most.

Another (though bleedin'spensive) option would be Smiths 4" clocks.
Smiths Highline 100mm 140 MPH/KPH Speedometer - digital-speedos.co.uk

Back