**** speed cameras

After three long years, I am back at 0 points. What is it with Aussies and traffic cameras ?:confused: I found out a few weeks back that the stop light cameras here were monitored by an Australian company. I thought we were friends:(. Island too small for all of the traffic cams down under:rolleyes: ?

How do they identify you if you're wearing a full face helmet??

When they had the speed cameras on the freeways around here they would just toss the ones of motorcycles where the rider was not identifiable.

dang Mitch, that sux.
hope ya beat it.
A "fake" tag might be appropriate in your circumstance.
Shame you don't have a fake one that's some a**hole you don't like,
maybe magnetized so you could slip it on over yours when ya want to give her a little air...
NOT recommending that, just a suggestion, idea....

invisible

Get the L.I [laser interceptor] and become invisible.Cameras/lasers/red light cams all become obselete.Check them out on the.net, or check out 'radarroy'...same. Dont buy one in Oz,they cost twice as much as in the states.

You guys from overseas got no idea just how f#ckin agro Traffic Branch coppers are here in Queensland. Try and outrun them or worse , run a dummy plate ... they'd throw the book at you. The coppers hate bikies over here , they aren't so agro with bikers (weekend wannabes /mid-life crisis) types . So you just learn to avoid the f#ckers wherever possible.

the cops frown on 1%ers here too.
Unless I'm all leathered up wearing my colors, I don't get a second look.
Of course I'm NOT a 1%er, and our club has a pretty good rep helping the community,
raising funds for disasters in our part of the state, so the cops don't hassle us,
cause we don't do nothin' bad, just try to raise the respectability factor of "bikers".
When me and the wife are out ridin' I leave my "cut" home,
no use takin' a chance when she's with me.
But the 1%er's get their fair share of hassles from the LEO's.

I got pulled over tonight. I was really lucky in the fact that the cop remebered his dad riding a Triumph years ago and that he had never seen a Rocket in person. After giving the bike a look over, he just let me go. That is the first time I have ever gotten out of a speeding ticket. I was running 90 in a 55.

Back