**** speed cameras

Evil Mitch

LETS RIDE
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3R
:mad: Riding home from work this morning at around 12:30 am and i had to take the motorway due to road work . So i get onto the motorway and give her a little squirt as ya do when u have 2300cc and flash **** speed camera . Look down at the speedo 160 kph **** it i just got off of my good behaviour 1 point licence now it looks like ill loose it.
will i ever learn NO :D
The pigs need to realise speed limits dont apply to me

Just walk into the court room tell the judge your name is Evil Mitch you ride a 2300 CC Rocket and what the hell does he expect! maybe he'll let you off with a warning;)

Im wondering if it got me or not it was the 4wheel drive kind with the camera on front and was facing the fraffic im hoping it took frontal photo but i guess i will find out in a few weeks.
Nothing i can do about it and im not slowing down they can blow me:cool:

I'm not even joking when I say a different law should apply to the Rocket. Don't police realize how effortless it is to hit 160 on a Rocket?
What are you guys talking about??
160kph is only about 90mph, we do that here everyday all day long:D

That's a bummer Mitch. But if it was a mobile unit you might be safe - they generally take a snap of the front. If you're going to give it a squirt on the motorway you need one of TC's gizmos that "accidentally" slip down over the number plate......

Sometimes you can drive the speed limit but to drive it the whole drive most drives would be almost impossible.

Im wondering if it got me or not it was the 4wheel drive kind with the camera on front and was facing the fraffic im hoping it took frontal photo but i guess i will find out in a few weeks.
Nothing i can do about it and im not slowing down they can blow me:cool:

Laughing mate ... go buy a Casket Ticket. If he was facing you all he gets is a front number plate , and you dont have one. They have one like that set up in the same place once or twice a week on my way home from work.. don't even bother slowing down anymore !!!!

Back