South Coast meet up

I'm still waiting and I haven't seen him with a whip in his hand...:(:(

Don't worry, on my way
cartoon-fat-white-business-man-holding-a-whip-by-toonaday-730.jpg

There is a weekend festival may bank holiday weekend at Nigel Mansells go cart track in Somerset. Bikes , Beer and Bands . This used to be the Bmad festival on Paignton sea front weekend but as they are no longer holding that , The South West clubs are putting together this alternative !

There is a weekend festival may bank holiday weekend at Nigel Mansells go cart track in Somerset. Bikes , Beer and Bands . This used to be the Bmad festival on Paignton sea front weekend but as they are no longer holding that , The South West clubs are putting together this alternative !
Nice one!!

Sounds like the perfect weekend I am up for that:thumbsup:

Indeed it is from our neck of the woods but it gives a more central point to meet with all the guys from around Lomdon, Essex, Herts, etc

Where is Lomdon can't find it on Google maps:rolleyes::laugh: perhaps do ace cafe as well push the boat right out

Back