Soon to be Rocket owner

Protonhound

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Rocket 3R
Hi All,
I am buying myself a R3-R next year for my birthday. I've had a few other bikes since 1989 and am currently on a '08 Vulcan Mean Streak SE 1600 but I'm really not into the v-twin thing.
I live in Harley infested Calaveras County, CA and am looking forward to the bike I've always had an eye on.

Greetings from sunny North Texas. You want to be judisious with application of your right wrist on your new scoot as it'll make that Mean Streak feel like riding a Whizzer.

Don't wait for your birthday, mate. Do what it takes to get one, now. Sell a kidney, trade the Vulcan, win the lottery.
The Vulcan were a good bike. I bought one cheap, with high klm's and it still went well. But nothing compared to the R3R.

Don't wait for your birthday, mate. Do what it takes to get one, now. Sell a kidney, trade the Vulcan, win the lottery.
The Vulcan were a good bike. I bought one cheap, with high klm's and it still went well. But nothing compared to the R3R.
I hear you and I really want to but it'll be financially advantageous for several reasons. I have waited this long. Another year will go by quick.

I hear you and I really want to but it'll be financially advantageous for several reasons. I have waited this long. Another year will go by quick.
I hear you but there are some decent bargains on used 20-22 GT and R's with low mileage. Guys buy them and for one reason or another things don't pan out and it makes them want a different bike. I get that but you can save some good money on a used one with a lot of goodies on it. One pops up on this forum once in a while and most all are pretty good deals.:thumbsup:

I hear you but there are some decent bargains on used 20-22 GT and R's with low mileage. Guys buy them and for one reason or another things don't pan out and it makes them want a different bike. I get that but you can save some good money on a used one with a lot of goodies on it. One pops up on this forum once in a while and most all are pretty good deals.:thumbsup:
I am pretty much set on buying new but am keeping an open mind, never know.

Back