For Sale Someone buy me out of my loan

Hi Steel... You can try going to uship.com and trying to get bids on the job. I shipped a bike from Alberta to Ontario door to door for $600 CAD. You make an account, create a job and shippers from everywhere bid on your job for the opportunity. You can pick the one that has the best offer. Just a suggestion!!

Ditto...I used uship.com to get my bike from Georgia to Florida...$400...and no problems!

This should go quickly, this is the cheapest I've ever seen a Rocket priced, if mine wasn't a Touring, it would be worth buying for future parts. @warp9.9 is a parts whoreder, he might be interested, he blows them up and crashes them regularly
Except for the whore thing I mostly resemble that remark :)

I appreciate that brother. Shipping is already set up, and it'll be here in a couple of days.
then ignore my private memo that kinda sucks considering it myself just saw this post,thats what you get when youre gone every other week

That's what I love about this forum, so many good people who are always willing to help each other out. :thumbsup:
dont know about helping you just thought I might get it for myself,would have been good to see you again also. wheres work keeping you these days?

Back