For Sale Someone buy me out of my loan

Rayamx69

.020 Over
Ride
06 Standard
My girlfriend and I are trying to refinance our house and she has some ongoing medical issues that doctors cant seem to figure out. Being that I would Like to reduce my monthly payments and need to reduce my debt to income ratio and help her out, I would like to get rid of my bike for just over what I owe on it. It is a 2006 standard with 50k on it. Has triple K&N's, tuneecu tune, rivco risers, custom fenders and paint. I have had it for just under three years and only put 5000 miles on it. I work 6 days a week and have a company vehicle so I don't really have time to ride it. It runs great. It hauls ass. It currently has a brand new darkside tire on it with about 200 miles. Front tire was replaced about a year ago. I knocked it over in my driveway a few months ago while moving my other bike and put a 2" ding in the tank. The rear fender isn't currently on it. I was going to chop it down before putting it on. It does have a plate mount and tail/brake light. I have the rear fender, stock air box, bearclaw, a custom made touring seat and some other little odds and ends for it. It will eventually need a starter I will randomly have to rock it in gear to get it to crank. I was going to do the Toyota starter motor upgrade but never got around to it. I work 70 miles from home and have taken the bike multiple times without issue. I only owe $2000 on it and am willing to let it go for $2200 for someone to ride it like it should be ridden. It is a great bike and I don't really want to sell it but it is what I need to do. Bike is located in San Manuel AZ about 30 miles north of Tucson. I can be reached by email, rayamx69@gmail.com or call/text 520-390-8083 if you have any questions or would like to come look at it.

And just an FYI. The paint is not as perfect as it looks in the pictures. There are a few chips and imperfections on the tank and fenders.

I can text/email more pics upon request

Attachments

• rocket1.jpg
    rocket1.jpg
    294.3 KB · Views: 4
  • rocket2.jpg
    rocket2.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 4
  • rocket3.jpg
    rocket3.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 3
Hey Ray,
Sorry to hear that your girl friend is having health issues. Wish I could take your R3 off your hands but you are so far away and I really wouldn't ride a 2nd bike. Hopefully someone close to you will take you up on the deal very soon. I have been in your shoes before. Trying to take care of family health issues and finances both can be overwhelming at times. We will be praying for you guys and hope you can get some answers and even more so some good reports on her health. Hang in there and keep us posted!
Chris

Fox we appreciate that. Thank you. It’ll all work out and I’ll get another bike. I priced it to sell hoping someone here would pick it up and enjoy it. I originally got it from an older gentleman who couldn’t ride anymore. He gave me a great deal. So I’d like to do the same for someone else

I’ve only ever shipped one truck. Never a bike. I can ride it to my parents house in Tucson. They’re a mile from I10. So a straight 14 hour trip you Houston. Lol. My bank is in Tucson anyways to get the title

Back