For Sale Someone buy me out of my loan

D@MN, wish I seen this sooner, I have kind of started looking for a roadster class bike, a trip to AZ would have been great, Congrats Steel.
Think I need to trade my other car for a bike

They don't. I'm taking care of the drilling fluid where they are boring under the highway, and the river to run a natural gas pipeline. It's a little different, but basically the same.

But they did, well worth a visit if you are ever in the area, Dan, Dave and I always stop. What they did at the time, with so little, is impressive. The invented everything as they went along.

Pioneer Oil Museum || Home

They don't. I'm taking care of the TUNNEL BORING PASTE where they are boring under the highway, and the river to run a natural gas pipeline. It's a little different, but basically the same.

Fixed

But they did, well worth a visit if you are ever in the area, Dan, Dave and I always stop. What they did at the time, with so little, is impressive. The invented everything as they went along.

Pioneer Oil Museum || Home
That would be very interesting to see. Most people associate TX, LA, & OK with oil wells, but very few realize that the first well drilled in the US, was in PA.

Back