**SOLD** R3R Stainless exhaust, big bore, cat free, high flow. X pipes back

If you want a set, I have another set of the same leather panniers without cages etc and can throw in the Easy Brackets with 8mm and 10mm Allen head bolts to mount to rear frame and attach directly to the bags with internal support plates to be made of plywood or sheet aluminium - street signs work well;):D:eek::whitstling::whitstling:

I sold the pannier frames on that set for Au$70 to @memo in Coffs Harbour who I haven't heard from much since:(
Hmmmm...how much ee? ?

Nah mate 8 ;):D:eek:

4 connected to amp under seat in airbox, another 2 in radio/mp3 etc bluetooth player on bars and another 2 with another amp not currently fitted. Probably all going soon when my Sena 10R Slim arrives for under Au$150 delivered. Yeah speakers - they are all useless at anything much over 70kmh.

Just to sh!t ya I'll have to get my BMW chair fitted out with amps and and a big 14" subwoofer etc in my storage to work with the already fitted 85amp hour deep cycle battery.

DOOF DOOF BMW but with a classical or certainly non-DOOF DOOF beat! ;):p:D:eek::rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling::inlove
Where did you find a 10r for $150?

They are really bulky even without pannier frames I'll have to see if one will squash inside the other or they may exceed the 105cm long and 140cm total girth limits for Intnl shipping.

Rob the Pommie Juke box importer from Tassie is selling a couple of sets on eBay as well. This is his cheaper scuffed set. The badges are about $90 a pair when new though.;):D:cool:

AU $335.00
TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 111 LEATHER LUGGAGE WITH CHROME NAME BADGES PANNINERS | eBay

Looks like he sold his good set like mine with Easy Brackets for Au$575 but it must have been last night as they are not showing up on his completed listings yet. He does de-list things and sells them privately after being contacted so he doesn't pay eBay for the postage though!

I'll pull my spares out of the shed and give them a clean up and checkover first and get my Easy Brackets off my own current set and get some photos - may take a few days. I did break the Easy Bracket tabs off mine and need to spot weld them back but they are still working even now as is (see the little tabs with the hole near the lock in photo below). I will check them and get some pics too. New the Easy Brackets alone are about Au$300 here so well worth fixing.
Triumph - Easy Detachable Saddlebag Brackets

I have the accessory leather handle with fittings that joins the 2 bags to carry them together like a large suitcase.
EEZ Carry Handle - $44.90
ZZ84200_A.jpg

They mount your bags a lot closer to the bike too than OEM pannier frames.

Cheaper on US eBay
US $141.37 Approximately AU $183.25
Postage: US $60.00 (approx. AU $77.78) USPS Priority Mail International Medium Flat Rate Box

Add 4% for currency conversion on eBay though but they have an Easter 10% discount on eBay for ALL items where your checkout is over Au$75 with voucher P10EASTER .

Easy Bracket Saddlebag Mounting System Triumph Rocket III | eBay

or Amazon shipping is high though so

Items: AUD 202.04
Shipping & handling: AUD 107.79
Total before tax: AUD 309.83

The crappy OEM brittle plastic inner liners on the bike side of the panniers are cracked on these I think and if you mount with just Easy Brackets you would chuck them anyway and replace with something stiffer like ply or sheet aluminium. If I remove them here, one bag may fit inside the other to make postage possible too.

Do you have any mounts or frames yourself?

Bronze wool will clean the crossover right up without leaving steel as steel wool would which would then rust.

Little degreaser, hot water, bronze wool, will look brand new in 20-30 minutes.

Well they are off and after a magnet test I can confirm they are stainless steel cans and cross pipe. The cross pipes are filthy stained but tossing up what is best to clean them. I use 0000 steel wool on chrome and @ozrider kindly cleaned a set of Staintune 3 pipe cat free cross pipes for me with a sand/garnet/soda medium whatever blaster.

Any suggestions?

Bronze wool will clean the crossover right up without leaving steel as steel wool would which would then rust.

Little degreaser, hot water, bronze wool, will look brand new in 20-30 minutes.

Thanks again Matey!;):D

Arrived yesterday.
I used a 10% eBay voucher and they have another one out for Easter now but not sure how long it will last. 10% off all checkout items if checkout $75 or more. P10EASTER

There are batteries sold separately from another eBay seller.

SENA SMH10R Low Profile Helmet Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset & Intercom Single | eBay

Sena 10R 10R-A0205 Low Profile Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom Battery Pack 885465301653 | eBay
I just bought one too as I have a 10R in my helmet and a SMH10R in my daughters partners helmet now another for my daughters helmet as i have a spare battery.
Just so you know the SMH10R WILL NOT work with the handlebar remote but the 10R will.

Back