**SOLD** R3R Stainless exhaust, big bore, cat free, high flow. X pipes back

I just bought one too as I have a 10R in my helmet and a SMH10R in my daughters partners helmet now another for my daughters helmet as i have a spare battery.
Just so you know the SMH10R WILL NOT work with the handlebar remote but the 10R will.
Educate me further and do you have a link to manual for the SMH10R I was a bit doubtful I would get everything I need - do I still need to get a clip or other bits and pieces, I didn't know there was a remote control option with the 10R only but went for the slim line as I think it said the speakers were thinner. They do have the 10R and others too but I had heard about the 10R from @1olbull and liked the idea of slimmer ear pieces.

Educate me further and do you have a link to manual for the SMH10R I was a bit doubtful I would get everything I need - do I still need to get a clip or other bits and pieces, I didn't know there was a remote control option with the 10R only but went for the slim line as I think it said the speakers were thinner. They do have the 10R and others too but I had heard about the 10R from @1olbull and liked the idea of slimmer ear pieces.
Manual should be on the SENA website but if not just let me know. Clips? What for?

https://www.sena.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/UsersGuide_SMH10R_v5.1_en_161201.pdf
Here you go

Cheers thanks. I notice some of the other SEns models have clip in mounts that appear to attach to the side of the helmet. I suppose these light versions can just be double sided tape attached. or some 3M hard HD velcro hook type tape. I just looked at the battery leads I may need to get a plug to wire up to it as I have a charge everything variable battery, # of cells, voltage, amps and type machine.

I'll read the manual and see what if anything else I need/want.

Glad I found you a bargain too.;):D

I am swapping out my CES and twin cans with x pipe later this week
I have a stainless (I think will check when removing) high flow cross pipe and unknown high flow short slash cut twin exhaust cans similar to, but not the same as Pratt shorties. Mine are set up with an even slash cut angle on each side! ;):D

They do stop before rear axle and use std R3 Roadster heat shields at rear and at crossover pipe junction near the collector. You provide your own stock rear heat shields as found on your Roadster. (RHS side of mine has a small scrape when it tipped over while parked). NO MARKS AT ALL TO EXHAUST that I have found yet, but still to dismantle, so will report then. You can have my stock header and blacked out covers too if you want for the same price but I believe they were probably done over the stock Chrome and may have a few minor stone marks etc.

Au$650 + post.

From what I have seen a Platt twin and crossover system alone this is half that sort of
cash or less.

Photos and details to come.

When I bought it:
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link RemovedLink Removed

Recently before its wash, rear tire change and diff swap out. The diff in the wooden box from @albertaduke is now fitted with about 15,000km old from, memory the old one was 73,000 and I had never checked it since purchase beside asking them to lube on tire change 11,000 ago. To make sure it was checked and lubed at pinion and prop shaft gears I had them swap out and use my Loctite 70% Moly grease. Good news was my existing one was fine and is in the box in the shed as a spare now.

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed
LOL I did not bend over enough and blinkers cover cans!
Link RemovedLink Removed
wow what a nice shipping box...:roll:

wow what a nice shipping box...:roll:
Sure is and home to my spare diff swapped out now. The good news is it was still in great nick after 73,000 km. Reassuring to know its there just in case. Hopefully yours will be fine for the next 50,000 at least and I will give it a rest then too. The mechanic wondered why it was Matt Black and not Gloss like mine and was surprised when I said it was about the only fully functioning bit left after a fire in Canada.

Back