For Sale **SOLD**New Phantom Black OEM Flyscreen & Custom Black kits

Bumpity - got a used stock Jet Black fly with chrome brackets and fork fixing kit arriving today sometime. Once I check the paint/condition I'll post it up with a price.

Just one PB fly-screen left with black chrome bolts and need to check the the pair of black brackets I have left.

I have a brand new in box clear R3 'Sports' Fly-screen with chrome brackets.

Sportscreen A9748048
Requires Front End Fixing Kit (A9738051)
upload_2018-5-5_15-39-25.png

I also have the Fork fixing clamp kits required to fit ANY Triumph OEM R3 screen. A9738051

I have a 2010 Roadster in Phantom black. Do you still have any Phantom black screens available? "Just one PB fly-screen left with black chrome bolts"
I have a clear screen and regular screen as well so don't need the fixing fittings - unless of course they are in black as well.

Price + Shipping to USA?

Yes. The PB Flyscreen and black bolts will fit your chrome Clear Sportscreen brackets if I find I need to keep my black ones or if that is all you want.

Yes. The PB Flyscreen and black bolts will fit your chrome Clear Sportscreen brackets if I find I need to keep my black ones or if that is all you want.
I would want everything but the front-end fixing kit, so would also like the black mounting brackets with it - just not the round 'fixing kit'.

Any idea of price plus shipping to USA - Kansas City area - zip 64052 ?

I would want everything but the front-end fixing kit, so would also like the black mounting brackets with it - just not the round 'fixing kit'.

Any idea of price plus shipping to USA - Kansas City area - zip 64052 ?
PM sent

The last one I sent to the USA was:

Standard Australia Post with tracking is Au$52.40
If you want $300 insurance it is Au$14.60.

Postage $52.40
Extra cover $14.60
Total# Au$67.00

+Au$280 = Au$347 (approx US$264)

Please make payment IN AUSTRALIAN $ to pwhite60@iinet.net.au as 'Send money to Friends/Relatives' so no charges/fees for me otherwise add 5%.

Last edited:
Back