** SOLD ** New never used Rocket 3 final drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very good price for a brand new final drive. It should sell VERY quickly. I already have a spare.

Thanks...a lot less than I originally paid for it. Just trying to thin out some spare stuff and pass on a good deal for someone. I see used ones all beat up for more. If it doesn’t sell in the next few days I’m going to list it on eBay with a reserve. I would rather pass it on to a member here than deal with eBay.

Cash or USPS for payment. I went to USPS.com and 2-day priority shipping to 77474 with insurance and signature confirmation is $64.55. I’ll ship it for $50 and pay the excess. Total cost $450.

I’ll give Dealer a day to decide then if he passes it’s available for you. Let me know if you’re still interested.

Thanks.

Definitely interested - Let me know and funds will head your way

Definitely interested - Let me know and funds will head your way

Based on private message recommendations, selling to FE_rex if he still wants it. No reply from other guy. Will update as sold if/when it sells.

Thanks all for the good wishes....great people here.

Based on private message recommendations, selling to FE_rex if he still wants it. No reply from other guy. Will update as sold if/when it sells.

Thanks all for the good wishes....great people here.

I'll send funds tomorrow. Will pm when funds on way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back