For Plug n Play Installation

Link Removed

Kit includes all per original supplied equipment
KeyLess Controller
RFID Antenna
Power Relay Harness
Alarm Extender harness
TWO RFID Remotes

Link to Original Installation guide included.
Harness lengths are suitable for the controller to fit behind the battery and the relay modules behind right panel; or both can go in the airbox if a RamAIR system has made this space available.

Kit will be suitable as-is for any R3 with the later-style (Gray) Sealed Key-Switch connector - will also be good for a Std/Classic with the older style (Black) unsealed connector with the addition of an adapter harness (or by swapping the connector for the older style). If required, DEcosse has confirmed you can purchase this adapter from him, or make your own.

Has been trouble-free (except when *I* forgot to replace the battery in the remote - the only maintenance item).

Asking $225.00

I'll take it Paul, I need those extra relays too!

Postage calculation please for USPS First Class Intl to Duffy ACT 2611 Australia.

Was thinking about buying this myself but alas steptoe got in first!
'Thinking' is wrongly labelled as an 'action' word, i.e. verb.

'Buying' on the other hand is a real 'action' word and verb. ;):p:D:whitstling::whitstling:

He is Phuuucking fast

I gave you all a 7 hour head start, what ya grumbling about.;):D

Thank you for buying me a present :)

Bloody Lurker! ;):D
Your tab is growing!
I knew you wanted one, same as my early version, plug and play for Roadster but will not fit the red R3 without slight mods.

Last edited:
@Ishrub When I saw the post and started reading I thought you know that would be great to have and then I got to the end saw the next post was yours I new I had missed out.

DEcosse KeyLess Ignition System - Relay Kit Version
For Plug n Play Installation

Link Removed

Kit includes all per original supplied equipment
KeyLess Controller
RFID Antenna
Power Relay Harness
Alarm Extender harness
TWO RFID Remotes

Link to Original Installation guide included.
Harness lengths are suitable for the controller to fit behind the battery and the relay modules behind right panel; or both can go in the airbox if a RamAIR system has made this space available.

Kit will be suitable as-is for any R3 with the later-style (Gray) Sealed Key-Switch connector - will also be good for a Std/Classic with the older style (Black) unsealed connector with the addition of an adapter harness (or by swapping the connector for the older style). If required, DEcosse has confirmed you can purchase this adapter from him, or make your own.

Has been trouble-free (except when *I* forgot to replace the battery in the remote - the only maintenance item).

Asking $225.00

Why you selling it joe??

Back