For Sale SOLD: GIpro ATRE G1 Gear Position Indicator + Bracket

instant

Supercharged
Ride
2009 Rocket III
Never used, just unpacked. Works for all Rocket III Standard/Touring 2004-2015. Red color display, EASY TO READ :) Adding custom CNC milled aluminium bracket (cradle) as bonus. 80 Euros / 90 USD, SEPA or Paypal. EU & U.S. economy shipping is included.

product website: GIpro ATRE G1 - HealTech Electronics Ltd.

GIpro 1.jpg GIpro 2.jpg GIpro 3.jpg

if you are ok with regular post service/signed delivery, no box (large bubble envelope), in that case its the same as above = included in price.

edit: looks like the box can go as is. no need to shrink it to bubble envelope..

if you are ok with regular post service/signed delivery, no box (large bubble envelope), in that case its the same as above = included in price.

edit: looks like the box can go as is. no need to shrink it to bubble envelope..

Thanks for generous postage rate but I just checked the GIpro website and it looks like I need a different model (the T02) for my 2010 Roadster. @Bedifferent 's post in a related thread gave me the heads-up to check.:thumbsup: I also have a PC5/AT and an @HansO TuneECU tune so it would just be the Gear Indicator function I would use.

GIpro ATRE G1 - HealTech Electronics Ltd.

GIpro ATRE G2 - HealTech Electronics Ltd.

Well, I checked HealTech website and their compatibility lookup lists the standard and touring using the same model T01. The roadster uses the other model T02. If yours was purchased for a standard rocket it should work as the T01 covers models 2004-2013. As long as it's the ATRE version it should be good. I don't know if they have made any model changes or improvements since you purchased yours but I can ask. Sounds good though...how old is your unit?

Interestingly the G1 versions are much lareger than the G2 versions and I would have preferred that G1 size.

Good luck with the sale.

G1
upload_2017-5-3_2-21-22.png

G2
upload_2017-5-3_2-22-8.png

Last edited:
Back