For Sale **SOLD** Chrome Roadster TORs - brand new unopened in factory box

No per pair or set if 3 like the old R3 version. The parts are available separately sometimes but at much higher cost. They each have separate part numbers as well as a part number for the set or pair.
Thanks @Ishrub. I think I won't tell my wife that so I can keep saving my pennies for a set from @Paul Bryant

Thanks @Ishrub. I think I won't tell my wife that so I can keep saving my pennies for a set from @Paul Bryant

No, I was wrong the R3 TOURING TORs ONLY come as a pair no separate part numbers.
The stock pipes do come as separate and much more expensive parts. No doubt due to the CATs they contain.

Part Number A9608090 R3T TORs set / pair

US$500
Triumph Rocket III Touring Accessory Mufflers AU

A9608090 ACCESSORY SILENCERS A/M Triumph Bikes | Triumph Motorcycles | Triumph Parts Number Seach | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories
Triumph Part Number Entered: A9608090
Part Designation: TRIUMPH Motorcycle Part
Part Description: ACCESSORY SILENCERS A/M
Part UK(£) Price: £395.00
Part Euro(€) Price: €426.60
Part US($) Price: $505.60

Touring TORs
AU$705.47 in Australia
Accessory Silencers | Triumph Motorcycles{5AA4AE93-0BBA-437D-8900-B1C5D7DEBE08}&selectedBikeModel={B9FAD05F-BED9-4941-8812-C14383D6A28C}&selectedBikeVariant={C96EC9A7-ACD9-47F7-86FD-AAF8C044F13D}&keyWord=&resultsLimit=16&CategorySelection=000000000

Touring Stock parts
Triumph Rocket III Touring motorcycle parts for Exhaust System | Triumph Motorcycles | triumph-select-model-part | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories

It looks like it is only the stock pipes which come separately:

29 PFKL1206825 T2200490 SILENCER ASSY, LH £ 402.74 (€ 434.96) (US$ 531.62)

(AU$531.28 excl. VAT from Fowlers UK (£325.84)

31 PFKL1206827 T2200495 SILENCER ASSY, RH £ 402.74 (€ 434.96) (US$ 531.62)

(AU$531.28 excl. VAT from Fowlers UK (£325.84)

100065586-0-2.jpg

Last edited:
i wanted to you guys know i found a local muffler shop that found mufflers very similar in size (length/width/slash cut) to the jardines. the shop is quoting a very fair price and outlined how they'll do the work. i now have the bike roadworthy and will be taking the bike to them this coming week. will post pictures of the new mufflers when mounted.
thanks again guys!

i wanted to you guys know i found a local muffler shop that found mufflers very similar in size (length/width/slash cut) to the jardines. the shop is quoting a very fair price and outlined how they'll do the work. i now have the bike roadworthy and will be taking the bike to them this coming week. will post pictures of the new mufflers when mounted.
thanks again guys!

I's been jacked;):D:eek:

TORs, TORs glorious TORs, come along now - Focus.

And for the color conscious, just remember we have black ones too and even Touring ones.

thanks again guys!

Excellent :thumbsup:

Just 6 sets mate (in 2 orders) combined freight price allows discounting. 3 down, 3 to go, 2 x Black Roadster and 1x Touring to go.

I thought everyone would love the Black X version but not a sniff yet :(

But I'm a patient man and a 5.3% annual mortgage interest rate helps reduce the urge to cut my throat for a sale.;):D:whitstling::whitstling:

Back