For Sale **SOLD** Chrome Roadster TORs - brand new unopened in factory box

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Yep folks, following advice from @barbagris I'm developing my costermongering skills this time!

Roll up! Roll up! First and last chance on this pretty as a pearl shiny set of louder Triumph Factory performance that's right REAL PERFORMANCE that will put lead in your pencil now its no longer in your petrol!

Put a gleam in your partner's eye when they see all that shiny chrome and a quickening beat to their heart when they hear it! It will surely make them wet, and more than just their eyes!

CAT free, so wont upset your dog either!

Sold a set already this week for Au$550 + courier to Brisbane was only $25.
YEP, THAT IS A 26% discount folks!
These little beauties are a true bargain for the taking - make an offer and it may not just be your partner that goes weak at the knees, giving in to your most thrilling desires!;)

These Chrome TORS are Au$741.17 at Australian dealers.
Accessory Silencers | Triumph Motorcycles

a9608077.jpg

Last edited:
When you buy TORS from the dealership, is the price listed per muffler or per set? Needing 2 for my R3T and not being quite ready to buy mufflers, I've assumed that it is per muffler.

with my damaged Jardines, i'm looking at all options. how can I found out if they would bolt up to my headers?
what i'm saying is how do I know if I have stock header system with jardine mufflers or did jardine make a full exhaust system that includes the header?

with my damaged Jardines, i'm looking at all options. how can I found out if they would bolt up to my headers?
what i'm saying is how do I know if I have stock header system with jardine mufflers or did jardine make a full exhaust system that includes the header?

Thorin, you have a complete Jardine system there.
This is a different header, cross over and mufflers.

9311_a2f60c493a37b6af945e5396a75d1448.JPG

This is the stock system for reference.

42621_264518f48ad22c538f83a2bc44a262e8.JPG

The TORS will not match up to anything that you have there.
As your bike is a pre Roadster, you could fit a stock header (these are all the same across the range) you could also fit a Roadster cross over pipe, but the mounting points are slightly different, then you could fit Isrubs TORS. You would require the Roadster muffler mounting plates as well.

My opinion is;
If your cross over pipe is undamaged (probably not damaged) you could adapt a pair of existing mufflers to the Jardine cross over pipe, but you would have to make up adaptor tubes to suit.

9452_3a4369683e2ca0489962bf535d496e71.JPG

I still think that the easiest, and most cost effective way to repair this damage is to replace that R/H tube.

well, i've learned something again! okay, now i see the diff between full jardine and stock. thank you paul for the pictures!
i agree, repairing what i have is now the goal. i got a line from the triumph dealership on a shop that does custom moto and car exhaust systems. after looking at the same pics i posted here, they believe repairs are possible.
thank you again for taking the time to post pics and explanation.

well, i've learned something again! okay, now i see the diff between full jardine and stock. thank you paul for the pictures!
i agree, repairing what i have is now the goal. i got a line from the triumph dealership on a shop that does custom moto and car exhaust systems. after looking at the same pics i posted here, they believe repairs are possible.
thank you again for taking the time to post pics and explanation.

You're welcome Thorin.
Keep us informed as to how you progress.

When you buy TORS from the dealership, is the price listed per muffler or per set? Needing 2 for my R3T and not being quite ready to buy mufflers, I've assumed that it is per muffler.
No TORs are ONLY sold per pair or set if 3 like the old R3 version. The stock exhaust mufflers are available separately only but at much higher cost due to the CATs. The stock CAT mufflers each have separate part numbers whereas the TORs have a single part number for the set or pair.

Edited and corrected now with details in my later post.

Last edited:
Back