**SOLD** 2009 Thruxton with 904cc Performance Kit.

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
SOLD the Thruxton Tonight. 4/27/2020.

2009 Thruxton with Triumph Performance USA 904cc high performance kit.
Asking USD $4500.

This is one of the bikes we took to Bonneville Motorcycle Speed Trials in August 2016.
It was officially timed at a speed of 140.38 MPH.

This bike has 14,000 miles. My friend Jerry owned and set it up since new. I purchased it recently because he was going to trade it in on a BMW R Nine T/5 at an incredibly low trade in price. I gave him a few bucks extra so we both made a good deal. This bike has been enhanced with the top of the line components and maintained in exceptionally good condition.

Performance Engine Work Done:
Triumph Performance USA 904cc Kit.
Triumph Performance USA 11.5/1 Balanced Pistons.
Triumph Performance USA 8/13 Cams.
Triumph Performance USA Street Plus Cylinder Head Modifications including Enlarged Valves.
Triumph Twin Power TB39R Bored and Flowed Throttle Bodies.
Nology ProFire Ignition Coils.
Barnett Heavy Duty Clutch and Springs.
Triumph TORs mufflers.
Air Box and Air Injection Eliminator.
Power Commander V.
Dyno Tuned. 85 HP / 74 TQ.
Triumph Factory Up-Grade Engine Cases and Side Cover.

These extra parts come with the bike. A set of Chrome Mid-Rise Handlebars, a Sport Windscreen and a Chrome Luggage Rack.

There is also a set of Dominator Performance Mufflers, a Flat Triumph Full Seat, and several Sprockets available from another local source.

Bill

At Bonneville Motorcycle Speed Trials August 2016.
capture5.jpg

AS For Sale Today
Capture 1.JPG

Capture 2.JPG

Capture 3.JPG

20200427_144413.jpg

20200427_144737.jpg

20200427_144534.jpg

20200427_144544.jpg

Last edited:
Am interested. Wife ain't going to like this at all. Matter of fact may get *****ed at. This is going to be one of those cases where you do first and ask permission latter. I am fully aware of the upgrades done and would love it. might have a deal here.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Just idle curiousity, what happened to the cool fairings that were on it?

That fairing got modified and was transplanted on to the 2016 Thruxton R we took to Bonneville Speed Week in August this year.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this bike is a Triumph 1200 Thruxton R with the same fairing, only obtained 140 MPH too.

20190810_102939.jpg

Last edited:
How fast do she run?

With the fairing you see in the first picture it was timed at Bonneville on the 3 mile course at 140.38 mph.

FYI: In earlier attempts at Bonneville with and with-out the fairing it was determined the fairing gave the bike a more streamlined attack into the wind and increased the overall top speed by about 8 mph.

Last edited:
Back