britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
I bought these bags for the trip to Smashville. With my turn signal mods I can't run regular saddle bags. These are Cortech brand, feature a good secure mounting system under the pillion seat which remains in place when the bags are removed. Price for the saddle bags$119.99 and $54.99 for the tailbag from Competiton Accessories. Seem to be real good quality for the price if you are interested in temporary bags. I also installed a regular cig. lightner for my old style phone cord. I will be listing the Triumph/BMW OEM power plug in the classifieds at a bargain price.
Link Removed

Those look really good on your bike.

I was thinking of getting the same bags for my wife's Honda NightHawk. I have had similar bags before and they suffered all kinds of abuse over a 6 year period and survived until this year. I finally had to get rid of them, but I'm sure if they had been better taken care of they would have lasted much longer.. :)

Hey Britman,
I am intrigued about your rear light modification, did you find it difficult? I am currently considering the exact same modification. :rolleyes: I hope to modify the rear blinker location and then change my plate location to the side. What would you say was the most difficult part of relocating the lights?

Ride Safe.
S_Yankee

Britman

Thanks Britman, they will be perfect for spike.On and off quick. Better deal than a vinyl covered 5 gal bucket..Lets see the picts flip....Crap now I'am In trouble..Bye Jack

Thanks Britman, they will be perfect for spike.On and off quick. Better deal than a vinyl covered 5 gal bucket..Lets see the picts flip....Crap now I'am In trouble..Bye Jack

It ain't no vinyl covered 5 gallon bucket, it's a vinyl covered PVC pipe with ends........:D

By the way, you com'in from Cheyenne to Nashville, huh, maybe.....:)

Back